We’re three days into Season 2’s shoot and everyone is enjoying a well-deserved few days off. Man, do we have a dynamite crew! Everyone is doing such a stellar job. We’re wrapping on time, the shots are looking incredible and the people are absolutely lovely. It’s such a joy to be involved in a project where I can’t wait to arrive on set everyday.
Since we’ve been pretty swamped with filming I’ve been neglecting giving updates on media coverage. So here’s a big whack of ’em now:
- Backstage Magazine did an interview with Julian and I: “Even without the recent push from the YouTube giant, the series’ first season looks high-budget. It’s beautifully shot…with great sound…and professionally constructed LARPing costumes.”
- CBC did a segment on us
- I did an interview with L’antre du geek (interview in French)
- Charlotte and I did an interview with Propos Montréal (also in French)
- Ben was interviewed by CJAD Viewpoints (starts at approx. 1:12:00)
- Jon and I were once again guests of the lovely Diane and Giselle for Defective Geeks
- During the Vancouver WebFest I got to chat with Nick for Limited Release Podcast and Daniela for WebVee Guide
AND one of our favorite vloggers, Mo Mo O’Brien, made a video about us and why people should donate to our Indiegogo campaign. (psst, if we hit 40K we can dare her to do 5 things):
Speaking of Indiegogo, tomorrow is the last day of the campaign. We exceeded our initial goal of $30,000, which is just incredible. We cannot thank those who have donated, shared and supported us enough. We are so so SO close to 40K. It would mean the world to us to hit this milestone. Can we?